GENERAL ADMISSION INFORMATION & QUALIFICATIONS
This section provides some information to help you begin the application process and gain a better understanding of what is expected.
For admission to R. C. M. Academy applicant must:
Applicants must first:
- Be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident of Canada, or authorized by the Canadian Government to study in Canada.
- Possess the necessary academic qualification for the grade level that the applicant is applying for.
- Submit the RCMA Letter of Intent Application From to the Admission Board.
RCMA ADMISSION SELECTION PROCESS
Admission to R. C. M. Academy is based on:
- Complete Application (i.e., all application documents have been received by the Admissions Review Board/Office)
- A personal Interview with the Academy Admission Board
- An assessment of all required application documentation
- Candidate Fitness and Academic Assessment
- (We encourage applicants to apply to the RCMA scholarship and bursaries program)
R. C. M. Academy welcomes Canadian and international applicants. RCMA is dedicated to admitting qualified candidates who reflect the ethnic, cultural and social diversity of Canada.
Send your application to the following contact information:
APPLICATION SELECTION REVIEW BOARD
"THE MILITARY ACADEMY OF CANADA"
5000 YONGE STREET, SUITE 1901
TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA M2N 7E9